The Operations Management module lets you map out all your organization’s operational activities. Use operational activities, sequences and schemas to create clear overviews. Keep track of all recurring activities such as switching back-up tapes, cleaning rooms or performing preventative maintenance.
The benefits of Operations Management
- Register periodic and one-off tasks in activities, sequences and schemas
- Organize your tasks: group activities into sequences and group sequences into schemas
- Gain insight into company asset management, who is responsible for different tasks and how often maintenance takes place
- See at a glance which activities are planned and schedule new activities with the handy and user-friendly planner
- Print work orders for employees in the field
This module is available in the following packages:
Visitors who were interested in Operations Management also viewed
TOPdesk’s planner grants instant insight into which activities are planned for a certain day. Navigating from week to month to year is easy. You always have access to overviews of who is performing which tasks, and at what time. You can also schedule new activities by selecting the desired period.
Reduce incoming calls with preventative maintenance
This module is a useful addition to Call Management. After all, professional management of your organization’s periodic tasks will help reduce the number of calls through increasing asset reliability.