The TOPdesk Performance Dashboard uses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to map out your department’s status and trends. These KPIs are based on service management processes and automatically generate daily reports. The TOPdesk Performance Dashboard was created in cooperation with Mirror42.
Map your department's performance
The Performance Dashboard is an online dashboard, score card and mobile reporting solution in one. This module is delivered with a standard set of KPIs, offering the following advantages:
- Direct insight into the number of new, open and closed calls, as well as average durations;
- Indicators are available per department, operator group and operator;
- All indicators can be analysed for different intervals.
The Performance Dashboard offers four standard dashboards:
- Operational dashboard: includes all basic indicators, including open, new and closed calls and average durations;
- Dashboard per operator group: generate dashboards for individual operator groups;
- Dashboard per operator: generate dashboards for individual operators;
- Dashboard per shift: gain insight into the ideal shift set-up for your service desk based on trends in volume, processing ability and current backlog.
Daily performance reports
The Performance Dashboard grants insight into current trends within your department through daily reports. By assigning target values and safety values to each indicator, you gain optimal insight into your organization’s performance and can make decisions based on facts and trends.
This module is available in the following packages:
Visitors who were interested in Performance Dashboard also viewed
Mirror42 is a Dutch company that develops software for CIOs and IT managers, helping them gain insight into their organization’s performance through KPIs and trends. Mirror42 also founded the fast-growing community www.kpilibrary.com, where more than 370,000 registered users share their KPI knowledge and expertise.
React to trends
You can perform an extensive trend analysis for each indicator. This grants access to essential management information, such as the percentage of high priority calls that have been open for over seven days. The Performance Dashboard saves past results, allowing for extensive analysis of past performance. The user can also create breakdowns of the past 7 to 30 days.
How does it work?
A data collector is installed behind your firewall. This lets you determine which information is shared and with whom. This data collector connects to the TOPdesk database via ODBC and connects to the Performance Dashboard via an SSL internet connection. The data collector gathers data from TOPdesk every night and sends it to the Performance Dashboard, ensuring that your reports are always up to date. You can also expand upon the Performance Dashboard by configuring other data sources.
- Immediate insight into your department’s performance;
- Monitor your department’s status and trends;
- Access dashboards via mobile devices;
- Ensure you always make informed decisions;
- Add and adjust KPIs and dashboards.